Today’s guest’s mission in life is to empower individuals, leaders and entrepreneurs to Rediscover their Brilliance, Achieve Meaning, Balance and true Happiness in Life without compromising their Financial Success His work and legacy are to provide humans with the tools and skills to become the person they’ve always dreamed of being.
For 20 years, he achieved financial success and business notoriety as a large firm financial consultant, but was unfulfilled and had lost hope because he felt trapped in a lucrative career, forced to make decisions out of fear instead of goodness.
His experiences led him to found Choose Goodness, a movement known for helping individuals, executives and businesses bridge the gap between profitability and humanity.
Please join me in welcoming Tommy Breedlove
In this episode we explore:
- his thoughts on leadership: “Leadership today is compassion, courage, and empathy, but with forceful boundaries delivered with care.”
- his views on what kind of example a leader sets: “a leader is someone who knows who does not compromise their values or integrity, which means they have a lot of courage.”
- how he spent 36 years as a “rule by the iron fist” leader who never allowed himself to be real, how he had an epiphany, and how he now leads with compassion and understanding.
- how he embraces helping others by walking beside them as they discover how to be who they always wanted to be.
- his belief that the best gift you can give someone is your undivided attention, and how he uses that belief to help him maintain positive connections in his life.
- his upcoming book, “From Pawn to King” that is coming out during the second quarter of 2018.
- the free gifts Tommy offers to anyone who listens to this podcast.
Listen, subscribe and read show notes at www.OnTheSchoomze.com - episode 80