Today’s guest helps her clients grow profitable businesses to create lives that they love.
She is a speaker, international business growth strategist, author of “The Heart of Entrepreneurship: It’s Your Time to Shine”, and the host of the Thought Leaders Business Lab podcast.
She has 25 years of personal experience in building and growing businesses and has spent the last 8 years helping people turn their expertise into a thriving business so they have more income, freedom, and impact. She uses 3 key principles of positioning, profile, and leverage to help people become the go-to authority in their industry.
Please join me in welcoming Samantha Riley.
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts about leadership: “Leadership can be described by words but it’s more than that, it’s also a feeling. It’s important for leaders to have great vision, a lot of courage to make the right decisions.”
- how her entrepreneur life began when she was around eight years old and started selling baked goods at school.
- how she started in a government job, doing what was expected, and how that led to her starting her first two businesses within six months of each other when she was 20 years old.
- her personal transition journey that also led to a career transition as well.
- how she started learning to not just see what people were coming to her with but also what they were asking her for, and how that moved her into her role as a business coach.
- the value she places on being a connector and what that looks like for her.
Listen, subscribe and read show notes at www.OnTheSchoomze.com - episode 145