Today’s guest is a multi-passionate Renaissance woman with an incredible knack for shining the spotlight on the people and projects she cares about.
She runs a thought leadership consulting agency to help her clients leverage their online presence through engaging social media posts, getting invited to speak on TEDx stages, and being booked on podcasts.
She is the author of two books: “Social Your Book Launch” and “Spread Your Idea,” and hosts two podcasts: Coffee With Entrepreneurs and From The Wings. She has spoken on two TEDx stages and organized her own TEDx event.
As a creative professional, she has written and produced two plays, "A Very Queer Holiday" and "Two Anxious Bisexuals".
Please join me in welcoming Marie Incontrera.
In this episode we discuss:
- his/her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is how you show up in the world. We are all leaders whether we know it or not.”
- how Dorie Clark got her thinking about her band as a startup and that changed everything.
- how skipping the 8th grade forced her to grow up and really hone in on being a high achiever.
- how being offered a profession in music early in her career shaped her journey.
- how she thought about growing her team after leaving her career in music.
- learning the ins and outs of running her business to a team of 12.
- her commitment to diversity and inclusion when she hires new people on her team.
- the importance of putting our values out there for potential clients and referral partners.
- her plans for the future in her business.
- the organic growth of her business and how trying new things allowed her to be firmly established for new clients to reach out to her.
- how she nurtures and sustains her network and how getting to know her clients quickly in a short amount of time is an asset in relationship building.
- how her life and business changed due to the pandemic.
Listen, subscribe and read show notes at www.OnTheSchmooze.com.