Today’s guest’s mission is to open event leaders' minds and hearts to the possibility within them.
She is a 2x TEDx speaker and host of the popular podcast From Fear to Fire. She stimulates vibrant energy, focus, and action for those who want to collaborate effectively, lead change, and achieve massive results. She is an international speaker, behavioral expert, author of several books, including “Where's the Office?: Moving Today's Leaders from What IS to What CAN BE.”
With expertise in virtual, hybrid, and live events, as well as her focus on helping individuals and companies break through fears, judgments, and blocks to reach sales and leadership success, her innovative keynotes are in high demand during these changing times.
Please join me in welcoming Heather Hansen O'Neill.
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is the ability to lead oneself in a way that comes from character and showing up so that it inspires and energizes others to be better leaders.”
- why she asks her teams how would they solve a problem.
the importance of embracing who you are in order to move forward.
- how she had to calm herself down growing up and learned to express herself through dance and using her body as her voice.
- the importance of being grounded and going deeper inside oneself.
- her college experience and making a huge decision honoring herself and what she wanted and needed.
- the end of her dance career and deciding on entrepreneurship as the next step.
- the journey of finding a mentor and following through on his advice and building her business.
- her strategies in networking.
- how she nurtures and sustains her network along with some great suggestions to nurture your own network.
Listen, subscribe and read show notes at www.OnTheSchmooze.com.