Today’s guest believes you can find inspiration through honest conversation.
Before becoming the founder and Chief Inspiration Officer of Inspired Purpose Coaching, he was a finance and strategy executive working with some of the worlds leading life sciences companies. Along his journey, he also managed small businesses and ran a financial consulting company.
He is a trusted advisor, coach, experience creator, author, podcast host, and speaker. He brings together over 25 years of business and management experience, formal training, and extreme curiosity to elevate leaders and equip them with the tools to navigate through change and unlock their true potential.
He is the host of The Virtual Campfire podcast and the author of “Climbing The Right Mountain: Navigating the Journey to An Inspired Life.”
Please join me in welcoming Tony Martignetti.
In this episode we discuss:
- his thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is serving others with compassion, courage, and curiosity.”
- leading with your heart.
- the world unlocks when you realize that the people you admire are not infallible.
- how he grew up as an artistic kid and created worlds throughout his childhood.
- how freeform play shaped his childhood and creativity.
- switching gears in college from pre-med to business.
- a quick deep dive into the three businesses he has started.
- making the realization that he couldn’t do everything on his own.
- how Tony built up his network and community.
- his favorite quote is “amateurs compete and professionals create” and how that propelled him to build tribes.
- his ideal client and his best referral.
- the importance of not niching down at the beginning of the entrepreneurship journey.
- how he feels supported by his network “success happens where opportunity meets preparation and connection.”
- how he nurtures the outer layers of his network.
- what he’s looking forward to in the next year.
Listen, subscribe and read show notes at www.OnTheSchmooze.com.