Today’s guest saw a need and filled it.
He found no automation tool, CRM, or analytics software that was built with management and sales leadership in mind. He understood people needed the type of tool that provides an exponential return for the time invested and that makes managers powerful by driving individual performance and raising the level of the entire team. So he and his partner built it.
He is a managing director of ClozeLoop and has consulted with some of the world's leading companies including Salesforce, Box, and SurveyMonkey. He's an award-winning trainer and co-author of seven books. He thrives on sales frameworks that create fast-growth and measurable progress. He is also a co-founder of his new software company, CoachCRM.
Please join me in welcoming Hilmon Sorey.
In this episode we discuss:
- his thoughts on leadership: “A leader influences and inspires others to action in every aspect of one’s life.”
- why he considers himself a benevolent control freak and why that’s not a bad thing.
- his first company, KidCo, and its connection to Jeff Bezos.
- how he learned about extortion at a young age during a fateful Halloween.
- his initial dream careers and how the call to entrepreneurship always existed inside him.
- why he attended so many different universities and why that experience bored him.
- his childhood plans to be the next Andrew Carnegie - having the foresight and the fortune to create the majority of libraries and learning opportunities for all.
- why he believes that if you follow your passion, the money will follow.
- the concept of “pure authenticity” and how that creates energy, fuel, and passion in all the aspects of his life.
- why he marvels at the ingenuity of human kind and why that leads him to consider his legacy.
- why inserting yourself into history is our duty.
- how he nurtures and sustains his 2nd and 3rd level connections and his “little winks.”
Listen, subscribe and read show notes at www.OnTheSchmooze.com.