Today’s guest believes sales is about helping people, not being pushy or icky.
For over 20 years, as the CEO of Changing the Sales Game, she has helped business owners, leaders, and sales teams build powerhouse organizations using her high-energy and heart-centered approach to creating a profitable sales team culture.
Her teaching, transformational tools, and content ensure that business owners and salespeople grow their revenue streams through enhanced communication skills.
She shares her process in her book, “ESP (Easy Sales Process), as a speaker, and as the host of two podcasts, Changing the Sales Game and Enlightenment of Change.
Please join me in welcoming Connie Whitman.
In this episode we discuss:
- her thoughts on leadership: “Leadership is about taking someone from where they are and move them to where you need them to be while keeping their career path intact in a healthy way.”
- the connection between being an effective salesperson, great leadership, valuing connections and how having love, care, and respect for potential clients can help you excel.
- her natural ability to have welcoming energy since childhood, “it feels good to be around you.”
- the start of her career and how she quickly grew and excelled.
- what the tipping point was for her to run her own business, the business she had written a business plan for 5 years prior.
- the importance of the follow-up, including a potential client Connie followed up with and built a relationship with for five years before she landed a sale with them.
- her CPR method in sales - Consistent, Persistent, & Respectful sales.
- her sales follow-up process and why respectful follow-ups are worthwhile for her business growth.
- How she nurtures and sustains the outer levels of her network.
- What she’s looking forward to in the year ahead.
Listen, subscribe and read show notes at www.OnTheSchmooze.com.